V1:
主啊,我 神!我每逢舉目觀看,
O Lord my God,
When I in awesome wonder
祢手所造一切奇妙大工,
Consider all the works Thy hand hath made,
看見星宿,又聽到隆隆雷聲,
I see the stars,
I hear the mighty thunder,
祢的大能遍滿了宇宙中。
Thy pow'r throughout the universe displayed;
V2:
當主再來,歡呼聲響徹天空,
When Christ shall come
With shouts of acclamation,
何等喜樂,主接我回天家;
And take me home,
What joy shall fill my heart!
我要跪下,謙恭的崇拜敬奉,
Then I shall bow
In humble adoration,
並要頌揚, 神啊,祢真偉大。
And there proclaim,
"My God, how great Thou art!"
C:
我靈歌唱,讚美救主我 神,
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,
祢真偉大!何等偉大!
How great Thou art! How great Thou art!
我靈歌唱,讚美救主我 神,
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,
祢真偉大!何等偉大!
How great Thou art! How great Thou art!
By: Stuart K. Hine
© 1949 & 1953 The Stuart Hine Trust
Click here for more information about this song
No comments:
Post a Comment