V1:
收我此生作奉獻,
Take my life ,and let it be
毫無保留在祢前;
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
收我光陰並時日,
Take my moments and my days,
用以榮耀祢不置。
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
C:
為我荊棘冠冕祢肯戴,
Thou didst wear a crown of thorn for me;
為我釘死苦架祢受害,
Thou didst give Thy lift on Calvary.
為祢,我願獻上我命與我愛,
Lord, I give to Thee my life and all to be
為祢,事祢到萬代。
Thine henceforth eternally.
V2:
收我雙手為祢用,
Take my hands, and let them move
因愛催促纔舉動;
At the impulse of Thy love;
收我兩足為祢行,
Take my feet and let them be
蹤跡佳美傳祢名。
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
V3:
收我聲音來歌唱,
Take my voice, and let me sing
天上榮耀的君王;
Always, only, for my King;
收我唇舌作用器,
Take my lips, and let them be
前來述說祢信息。
Filled with messages from Thee.
V4:
收我金銀和所有,
Take my silver and my gold;
不敢分毫有私留;
Not a mite would I withhold;
收我聰明並才幹,
Take my intellect, and use
前來作成祢心歡。
Every pow'r as Thou shalt choose.
V5:
收我意志永屬祢,
Take my will, and make it Thine;
從今不再為自己;
It shall be no longer mine.
收我的心作寶座,
Take my heart; it is Thine own;
祢住裏面號令我。
It shall be Thy royal throne.
V6:
收我愛情,哦,我主,
Take my love; my Lord, I pour
只在祢前纔傾吐;
At Thy feet its treasure-store;
收我全人,靈、魂、體,
Take myself, and i will be
一切活著為著祢。
Ever, only, all for Thee.
new
No comments:
Post a Comment