V1:
(God to us)
你以永遠的愛愛我
It is with everlasting love
你以慈愛吸引我
I betroth you, my bride, to me;
聘我永遠歸你為妻
I have drawn you with love, now come:
永以慈愛誠實待我
(Us to God)
哦 我願奪得主的心
I delighted, O Lord, to steal
用我注視的眼睛
Your dear heart with a single gaze!
我的心如禁閉的井
Though my heart, like a spring, was sealed,
新陳佳果存留為祢
Let's now taste of the fruit I've saved!
C:
將我放在你的心上如印記
Would you set me as a seal on your arm;
將我帶在你手臂上如戳記
Would you set me as a seal on your heart!
你的愛情堅貞 勝過死亡
Many waters cannot wash love away;
眾水不能熄滅 不能淹沒
Yes, our love is just as strong as the grave!
(X2)
V2:
(God to us)
你賜我肉心代替石心
For your old heart of stone, I'll give
把律法寫在我心裡
One of flesh with my Law therein;
你用水將我洗潔淨
I will wash you, and you'll be cleansed:
我眾罪惡你全忘記
I'll no longer recall your sin!
(Us to God)
因祢鞭傷 我得醫治
Through Your wounds, Lord, I have been healed;
祢受刑罰 我得平安
Through Your suffering, I now have peace;
祢受咒詛 我得祝福
Through Your sorrow, I have been blessed,
因祢流血 我得生命
Through Your blood, Lord, I've been redeemed!
PPT (Chi+Eng):
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B47E5pLyTrmFTkcwMllLWTlxeHM/edit
No comments:
Post a Comment